UniClean services the electronics, semiconductor, biotech, pharmaceutical, and other cleanroom and controlled environment industries. As an operating segment of UniFirst Corporation, a national work apparel and facility services leader with operations throughout North America, UniClean is able to provide direct service capabilities to companies coast-to-coast.
Quick Facts about UniFirst Corporation:
- Founded in 1936 in Boston, MA
- Publically traded on the NYSE (UNF)
- Over 250 locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Europe
- 5 manufacturing facilities and 2 distribution centers
- Financially sound company with top D&B 5A1 rating
Our Objectives are:
- To be the leading provider of cleanroom clothing products and services
- To achieve 100% customer satisfaction and customer retention
- To achieve 100% customer acceptance of products and services
- To continually improve in all areas of our operations and customer services
We are committed to conducting our business in a fair, honest, and responsible manner.